I’m Richard Gale, a Chief Audiologist within the NHS who established RG Hearing in 2012.
RG Hearing, is a family-run business that’s truly qualified to care. With over 23 years of experience in fitting hearing aids and delivering specialist hearing care, we use our skills and training to help people of all ages find the hearing aid that’s right for them.
We are able to offer:-
- Hearing Assessments for Adults and Children
- Hearing aids of different models and styles
- Wax Removal, via Suction – Clean, effective and pain free
- 0% interest on hearing aids and accessories
- Specialist in Tinnitus Rehabilitation for Adults and Children
- Dedicated care to each individual – with ongoing support and advice.
A Personal Service
As well as being qualified and fully training, Richard has personal experience when it comes to dealing with hearing loss, Richards two daughters are profoundly deaf from birth and wear cochlear implants.
This understanding of the importance of being able to hear and to hear clearly allow Richard to give you the support, guidance and understanding of the different forms of hearing loss and how this impacts your life.
Qualified to Care
Richard studied Audiology at Swansea and Manchester University, gaining his qualifications in 2003, he is a Chief Audiologist within the NHS, and has a private practice based at St Josephs Hospital, Newport.
We are able to offer
- Support and guidance for complex hearing related issues
- Tinnitus rehabilitation for adults and children
We use our expertise and knowledge to put our patients at ease and find the right hearing aid that is right for their hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
Direct number 01633 662250
Hospital Booking Line: 01633 820300
- RCCP - Registration council for clinical physiologists
- BAA - British Academy of Audiology
- HCPC - Health and care professions council